Author : AntonisDamianou
Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss: Fasting Myths Debunked
Intermittent fasting (also known as IF) is becoming increasingly popular among people who are looking to lose weight and fat, and even among those who are trying to build muscle and optimize their body composition. (Whether you plan on starting an intermittent fasting program or not, following a proper diet...Read More
Is Cardio Necessary For Fat Loss?
When most people think of fat loss, the first thing that comes to mind is endless hours of walking on a treadmill. Articles in popular magazines have advocated aerobic training in the so-called, “fat burning zone” over and over again, making it seem impossible to lose fat any other way. Although there is some...Read More
- Eating Clean vs Knowing WTF You Are Doing
- Macronutrients And Macro Calculators – Avoid The Pitfalls
- Highly Palatable Food & Weight Management Issues
- Dealing With Negative Family Members That Don’t…
- The Transition: To Start Cutting Fat or Bulking?
- Why Track Macros? Find Out More About My Macros+
- How to Start IIFYM Today • Calculate Your Macros
- Clean Eating, You're Doing It Wrong - Track Macros Instead