Author : jpagel
Part 1: Why Fad Diets Are Ruining The Fitness Industry
It’s no secret that weight loss is a popular goal among many people today. Even though obesity rates do continue to climb, it seems as though we’re turning a corner; as more people than ever are starting to get interested in health, fitness, and flexible dieting. Along with this increased...Read More
Part 2: Why Fad Diets Are Ruining The Fitness Industry
In Part 1 of this article, we discussed the rise of fad diets, what makes a diet a “fad”, and some of the more dangerous and unhealthy fad diets out there. Today, in Part 2, we’re going to talk about some of the more popular fad diets out there. Now,...Read More
The Vast Benefits of Kettlebell Training: Build Your Grip, Stamina, And Physique
Barbells and dumbbells have long been the staple of an effective training program. And for good reason; they provide the biggest bang-for-your-buck when it comes to building strength, muscle, and sculpting an impressive physique. But, in recent years, a new kid has shown up on the block and has taken...Read More
- What is Total Daily Energy Expenditure Calculator (TDEE)?
- BMR vs TDEE | What is BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)?
- How to Start IIFYM Today • Calculate Your Macros
- Do I Add Back Calories I Burn During Exercise?
- Bmi Vs Body Fat Can I Lose Fat Quickly?
- What Is The TDEE Formula & How is it Related To BMR?
- Macronutrients And Macro Calculators – Avoid The Pitfalls
- What Is BMR And What Does It Tell You