Author : jpagel
Part 1: Why Fad Diets Are Ruining The Fitness Industry
It’s no secret that weight loss is a popular goal among many people today. Even though obesity rates do continue to climb, it seems as though we’re turning a corner; as more people than ever are starting to get interested in health, fitness, and flexible dieting. Along with this increased...Read More
Part 2: Why Fad Diets Are Ruining The Fitness Industry
In Part 1 of this article, we discussed the rise of fad diets, what makes a diet a “fad”, and some of the more dangerous and unhealthy fad diets out there. Today, in Part 2, we’re going to talk about some of the more popular fad diets out there. Now,...Read More
The Vast Benefits of Kettlebell Training: Build Your Grip, Stamina, And Physique
Barbells and dumbbells have long been the staple of an effective training program. And for good reason; they provide the biggest bang-for-your-buck when it comes to building strength, muscle, and sculpting an impressive physique. But, in recent years, a new kid has shown up on the block and has taken...Read More
- Keto vs Macro: Which Is Superior?
- What Should I Eat on the Keto Diet?
- What Is The Keto Diet?
- What is the best way to start IIFYM after a low carb diet?
- It’s Time to Ditch These Fad Diets in 2020
- How Much Protein Is Enough With IIFYM?
- How Do You Calculate BMI For Weight Loss
- Calculate My Macros For Weight Loss