The Ugly Truth About Weight Loss Pills
They promise quick fixes, the lean body you’ve always dreamed of and instant results. But are they too good to be true? Weight loss pills are becoming an increasingly popular choice for those dieting or wanting to drop the pounds quickly. While some pills are harmless, others have heavy negative...Read More
Creatine for Women: What’s The Most Effective Type?
Many have asked the question, “is creatine for women?” The answer is an emphatical YES! For years women have pushed it to the side and considered it only being for men. Yet, creatine for women can be notably beneficial. Follow along with this IIFYM insider scoop to find out why...Read More
The Essential Guide to Workout Supplements
While getting all of your nutrients and energy from whole food options is ideal, IIFYM.com isn’t naïve to think that people aren’t looking for workout supplements to fill in the gaps. With so many brands and products on the market, it’s difficult to decipher what is legit and what is...Read More
ALTIUS: The Best Pre-Workout Supplement Ever Created?
1. The Best Pre-Workout Supplement Ever Created? ALTIUS The human body is a marvel of engineering. It can be conditioned for strength, speed and endurance. It can build muscle and burn fat. Getting the most from your workout is a key factor when it comes to getting bigger, stronger and...Read More
Lowest Calorie Alcohol: How Much Can You Drink Before It Affects Your Health?
Here at IIFYM, we prefer to believe we know how to turn up. Ok I need, to be honest, I had to look up exactly what that meant in the Urban dictionary—that shows my age, I’m actually typing this on my rocking chair. Yet, regardless of your age, we all...Read More
- 5 Best and 5 Worst Foods For Weight Loss If You Have…
- Defining Food Allergy vs. Food Intolerance
- 7 Best Macro-Friendly Vegan Protein Sources
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Fight Inflammation
- Clean Eating, You're Doing It Wrong - Track Macros Instead
- The #1 Way to Improve Your Gut Health
- Health Benefits of the Macro Diet
- Highly Palatable Food & Weight Management Issues