Author : IIFYM Anthony
#1 Best Fat Burner for Men and Women? What’s The Hype?
#1 Best Fat Burner for Men and Women? If you know me, you know that I am a firm believer in using diet first and foremost, to burn fat, with energy expenditure next, followed then by supplementation. • Hitting my deficit macros? Check!• Killing the weights? Check!• LISS Cardio? Check!•...Read More
Do I Have To Eat Every Few Hours If I Want To Burn Fat?
Meal timing is far less relevant that most people are aware of. This is not to say that it should be neglected. However, unless you are training for a bodybuilding show that requires ultra-low levels of body fat or a competitive athlete, stressing about eating every few hours is hardly...Read More
Interviews Brandan Fokken – IIFYM.com
IIFYM: Thanks for taking the time out to speak with IIFYM.com Brandan.I know you are extremely popular in the bodybuilding and fitness world, but for those IIFYM.com readers that don’t recognize your name, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself and your position in the health and...Read More
Meal Prep: The ‘Why’ And ‘How To’
Counting macros. It’s saved your diet, your body composition goals, and your sanity. Yet, sometimes, it can get time-consuming. There’s a reason we have so many fast food options. It’s easy, cheap, and convenient; not to mention easy to throw you off your diet plan. With that said, the growing...Read More
- The Relationship Between Energy Intake Energy…
- Is An Exercise Routine Necessary to Lose Fat?
- Total Daily Energy Expenditure
- What Is BMR And What Does It Tell You
- BMR vs TDEE | What is BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)?
- Rmr Vs Bmr and Calculating Your Macros Effectively
- TDEE Calculator For Weight Loss | Best Methods Explained
- What Is The TDEE Formula & How is it Related To BMR?