Author : AntonisDamianou
Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss: Fasting Myths Debunked
Intermittent fasting (also known as IF) is becoming increasingly popular among people who are looking to lose weight and fat, and even among those who are trying to build muscle and optimize their body composition. (Whether you plan on starting an intermittent fasting program or not, following a proper diet...Read More
Is Cardio Necessary For Fat Loss?
When most people think of fat loss, the first thing that comes to mind is endless hours of walking on a treadmill. Articles in popular magazines have advocated aerobic training in the so-called, “fat burning zone” over and over again, making it seem impossible to lose fat any other way. Although there is some...Read More
- How To Use Our Free TDEE Calculator
- What is the best way to start IIFYM after a low carb diet?
- Do Carbs at Night Make You Fat?
- You Can Eat It… If It Fits Your Macros
- Macro Diet and Exercise: What You Need To Know
- Keto Diet for Weight Loss and The Macro Calculator
- How to Tell If You’re Skinny Fat, and How to Beat It
- What Is BMR And What Does It Tell You