Follow up interview with Dr. Layne Norton
IIFYM: For those of our readers that might not be familiar with you, can you please tell us a little bit about yourself? Your credentials? BioLayne: I’m a science geek who likes to lift heavy stuff. I did my BS in Biochemistry and my Ph.D. in Nutritional Science. I am...Read More
- Counting Macros: Here are the 'Should Ask Questions'
- What is Total Daily Energy Expenditure Calculator (TDEE)?
- Total Daily Energy Expenditure
- Macro Diet and Exercise: What You Need To Know
- TDEE Calculator For Weight Loss | Best Methods Explained
- How To Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Easiest Way to Track Your Macros and Calculate Your…
- Why An Exercise Routine Isn’t Necessary To Lose Fat