Follow up interview with Dr. Layne Norton
IIFYM: For those of our readers that might not be familiar with you, can you please tell us a little bit about yourself? Your credentials? BioLayne: I’m a science geek who likes to lift heavy stuff. I did my BS in Biochemistry and my Ph.D. in Nutritional Science. I am...Read More
- Counting Macros: Here are the 'Should Ask Questions'
- How do I Know When to Transition From Cutting to…
- Adjusting Macros-How often should I make changes?
- Build Muscle and Lose Fat Workout: Why You’re…
- Calculate My Macros For Weight Loss
- How Much Protein Is Enough With IIFYM?
- Getting The Most From The IIFYM Macro Diet
- How to Start IIFYM Today • Calculate Your Macros