Author : AntonisDamianou
Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss: Fasting Myths Debunked
Intermittent fasting (also known as IF) is becoming increasingly popular among people who are looking to lose weight and fat, and even among those who are trying to build muscle and optimize their body composition. (Whether you plan on starting an intermittent fasting program or not, following a proper diet...Read More
Is Cardio Necessary For Fat Loss?
When most people think of fat loss, the first thing that comes to mind is endless hours of walking on a treadmill. Articles in popular magazines have advocated aerobic training in the so-called, “fat burning zone” over and over again, making it seem impossible to lose fat any other way. Although there is some...Read More
- How To Lose Weight Without Dieting
- Getting The Most From The IIFYM Macro Diet
- Calculate My Macros For Weight Loss
- Why Are Carbs A Focal Point While Flexible Dieting?
- You Can Eat It… If It Fits Your Macros
- Why does the Flexible Dieting macro calculator tell…
- What is IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)?
- "Everyone is different": The Lazy Person’s Excuse…