Author : cemartinez
Utilizing Mental Imagery to Enhance your Training
“In sport, mental imagery is used primarily to help you get the best out of yourself in training and competition. The developing athletes who make the fastest progress and those who ultimately become their best make extensive use of mental imagery. They use it daily as a means of directing...Read More
5 Real World Truths About Weight Loss
Let’s face it, there are so many reasons for cutting weight, such as: Aiming to improve your health Improve your appearance Making a lower weight-class or getting on a bodybuilding stage Getting to a healthy weight Maybe even a vacation or photo shoot to look your best Losing body fat...Read More
What Stimulates Muscle Growth More…Whole Eggs or Egg Whites?
You are woken up by an early text message from your friend. They say “Remember we had that discussion about egg nutrition? I told you whole eggs are better than egg whites.” With one eye open, you message back and say, “What the heck are you talking about?” Your friend...Read More
Dispelling the Myth That IIFYM is Poor for Your Overall Health
Clean Eater: “IIFYM is all about eating junk food.” Strict Meal Plan Dieter: “IIFYM diet isn’t as good as a meal plan.” Let us ask you a question… Are you tired of hearing the above statements? Are you sick and tired of hearing that an IIFYM diet is poor for...Read More
- Getting The Most From The IIFYM Macro Diet
- What do I do if I hit my macros but have left over calories?
- You Can Eat It… If It Fits Your Macros
- Why Are Carbs A Focal Point While Flexible Dieting?
- How To Lose Weight Without Dieting
- How to Start IIFYM Today • Calculate Your Macros
- How To Use Our Free TDEE Calculator
- Calculate My Macros For Weight Loss