The Vast Benefits of Kettlebell Training: Build Your Grip, Stamina, And Physique
Barbells and dumbbells have long been the staple of an effective training program. And for good reason; they provide the biggest bang-for-your-buck when it comes to building strength, muscle, and sculpting an impressive physique. But, in recent years, a new kid has shown up on the block and has taken...Read More
5 Rules for a Best Upper Body Workout
Let’s face it, who doesn’t want a jacked upper body? There’s no shame in it, and by following the points in today’s IIFYM article you create both a powerful and sculpted upper body in no time! While following the basic lifts and rules is important, if you truly want to...Read More
Is Cardio Necessary For Fat Loss?
When most people think of fat loss, the first thing that comes to mind is endless hours of walking on a treadmill. Articles in popular magazines have advocated aerobic training in the so-called, “fat burning zone” over and over again, making it seem impossible to lose fat any other way. Although there is some...Read More
The Transition: To Start Cutting Fat or Bulking?
Low reps or high reps? Free weights or machine? IIFYM or Clean Eating? All of these questions pale in comparison to how often I’m asked whether it’s time to start cutting fat or bulking by athletes I consult. It’s time such a common question is answered once and for all...Read More
- The Hunger Hormones That May Be Hindering Your Weight Loss
- Diet Break: Is It Time For You Pause Your Diet Plan?
- Carbs at Night: Fat Loss Killer or Imaginary?
- How Your Circadian Rhythm Can Disrupt Your Diet
- 5 Real World Truths About Weight Loss
- Does Carb Back Loading Work?
- BMR vs TDEE | What is BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)?
- How To Calculate BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)