Author : AntonisDamianou
Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss: Fasting Myths Debunked
Intermittent fasting (also known as IF) is becoming increasingly popular among people who are looking to lose weight and fat, and even among those who are trying to build muscle and optimize their body composition. (Whether you plan on starting an intermittent fasting program or not, following a proper diet...Read More
Is Cardio Necessary For Fat Loss?
When most people think of fat loss, the first thing that comes to mind is endless hours of walking on a treadmill. Articles in popular magazines have advocated aerobic training in the so-called, “fat burning zone” over and over again, making it seem impossible to lose fat any other way. Although there is some...Read More
- What is the best way to start IIFYM after a low carb diet?
- Do You Have to “Suffer” While Dieting?
- 50 Macro-Friendly Snacks | Snack Ideas for Weight…
- Vegans, Here’s How To Include More Protein In Your…
- How to Track Alcohol Macros - Can I Drink With IIFYM?
- How Much Sugar Can I Eat A Day With IIFYM?
- Retaining Muscle Mass - Should You Do Pre or Post…
- 7 High Protein Snacks To Help You Reach Your Protein Macros