Author : Corinne
The Relationship Between Energy Intake Energy Expenditure and Weight
The body is an almost perfect machine, capable of incredible feats of endurance and strength, but just like a prestige car, it needs to be properly cared for and looked after. With the hundreds of miracle diets that seem to go on sale every year, it would be reasonable to...Read More
ALTIUS: The Best Pre-Workout Supplement Ever Created?
1. The Best Pre-Workout Supplement Ever Created? ALTIUS The human body is a marvel of engineering. It can be conditioned for strength, speed and endurance. It can build muscle and burn fat. Getting the most from your workout is a key factor when it comes to getting bigger, stronger and...Read More
What’s The Bmr Formula? Can You Lose Weight By Eating Your BMR?
This Is How To Work Out Your BMR, And Then How To Understand And Utilize That Information What Is the Definition of Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)? Basal metabolic rate, or BMR, is the measurement of an organism's energy expenditure when at rest. To put that in more simple everyday terms,...Read More
BMR vs TDEE | What is BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)?
What is BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)? The human body requires a significant amount of energy (i.e. calories) just to function regularly. Each day, your body must breathe, blink, circulate blood, control body temperature, grow new cells, support brain and nerve activity and contract muscles. You can use IIFYM’s BMR calculator...Read More
How Do You Calculate BMI For Weight Loss
What is BMI? Body Mass Index, or BMI is the customary method used to measure obesity. It's a calculation of your weight-to-height ratio and can provide insight into risk for diseases. While BMI can't be used as a sole indicator for disease risk, it does help. It's one element of...Read More
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin D?
- Top 10 Healthy Foods For Weight Loss With PCOS
- 5 Best and 5 Worst Foods For Weight Loss If You Have…
- Health Benefits of the Macro Diet
- Best 9 Foods For Healthy Weight Loss During Menopause
- Essential Dieting Tips For Bodybuilding And Weight Loss
- Breastfeeding Nutrition - IIFYM Mommies & Fat…
- 2 Macro Diet Recipes