Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size1
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a blender to grind oatmeal to a fine powder. Combine grinded oatmeal with dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add wet ingredients and mix to form batter.
- Use aluminum foil to line a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray. Drop cookies 1" apart from each other with a spoon on coated baking sheet. Garnish cookies with cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Bake 7-9 Minutes (top with start to turn golden brown)
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes & enjoy!
- Dry: -
- 1 Serving (40g) - Extra Fluffy Complete Pancake Mix
- 1/2 Cup (40g) - Oatmeal
- Dash (3g) - Splenda
- Dash (3g) - Baking Powder
- 1 Scoop (30g) - Caramel Cookie Stix Protein Powder
- 1 Serving (8g) - Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp (13g) - Brown Sugar
- Wet: -
- 1 (50g) - Egg
- 1oz (28g) - Greek Yogurt
- - Water to Batter for Consistency