Chocolate & Banana Waffles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings2 Servings per Recipe
- Serving Size
- Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry and mix into batter.
- Once batter is formed plug in waffle iron until ready (Green light comes on). Coat waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Drop batter into center of waffle iron and spread out evenly. Allow to cook for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Cut up banana and put it and whip cream on top on waffles.
- Dry: -
- 1.5 Servings (60g) - Extra Fluffy Complete Pancake Mix
- 1 Serving (8g) - SF/FF Pudding Mix
- Dash (3g) - Splenda
- Dash (2g) - Baking Powder
- 1 Scoop (35g) - Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- Wet: -
- 1 (50g) - Egg
- 3 Tbsp (56g) - Greek Yogurt
- Topping: -
- 1 Small (70g) - Banana
- 3 Tbsp (10g) - Fat Free Whip Cream