Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Protein)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- ServingsPer Strawberry (If you make 8)
- Serving Size39.25g
Who doesn’t love chocolate strawberries? They taste great for parties, weddings, romantic occasions, or just a snack. Our chocolate covered strawberries recipe is macro friendly, with 2.75 grams of protein and only 3,5 grams of carbs, and 0.5 grams of fat per strawberry.
- Combine all dry into a bowl.
- Mix in yogurt to form a protein pudding.
- Get a sheet of wax paper and lie it on a kitchen table.
- Dip Strawberries in protein pudding, and drop on wax paper.
- Rinse/Repeat until all pudding/strawberries have been used.
- Allow to sit in fridge for 2-3 hours to harden.
- 1/2 Scoop - 3.5 gVanilla Whey (15g)
- 1/2 Serving - Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix (4g)
- 1 Serving - Cocoa Powder (10g)
- ~3oz - Yogurt (85g)
- 1/2 Container - Strawberries (200g)