Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4.25 hours (high heat), 8.25 hours (low heat)
- Serving Size218g
When meal prepping for the week, nothing is better than seeing a delicious, simple, and quick to put together recipe. This crockpot curry is just that, which is a beautiful thing!
Beyond the usual great macros, this crockpot curry brings a great flavor profile and is a satiating dish. Give it a try and see why it will become a staple in your kitchen!
- Chop onion and potato
- Lay down chicken, top with veggies and curry paste
- Add 1 cup of water
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4 hours
- Add coconut milk, let simmer for 10 minutes
- Optionally, add Cilantro as a garnish and enjoy!
- 336 grams (6 medium) - Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 227 grams, (1 cup) - Onion
- 227 grams (1 cup) - Potato
- 227 grams (1 cup) - Coconut Milk, light
- 75 grams (5 tbsp) - Curry Paste