Healthy Brownie Sundae
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 25
- Servings(If Cut in half)
- Serving Size
This is about the healthiest, most macro-friendly Brownie Sundae recipe we can think of… and it’s perfect for those days when you really want something sweet without destroying your macros!
Got a different sweets craving? Mini Pumpkin Pies might be the one for you!
- Take dry ingredients and combine them with wet to form a batter in a bowl.
- Take a square Tupperware container and coat with cooking spray, transfer batter to Tupperware container.
- Microwave on 50% Power for 3.5-4 Minutes until finished product can have a toothpick come out clean in the center.
- Transfer protein brownie to a plate and flip out of Tupperware container and allow to cool.
- Take a separate bowl and use the oreo pudding mix. Place in the bottom and add a dash of water (1/4th cup) until a pudding consistency is formed.
- In a small bowl take Powdered Peanut Butter and add dash of water to form a thick glaze. Set Aside
- Place brownie on top of oreo pudding, place a dab of whip cream on top, and then use the powdered peanut butter and glaze back and forth with a spoon.
- Dry: -
- 1 Serving (40g) - Complete Pancake Mix Extra Fluffy
- Dash (3g) - Splenda
- Dash (3g) - Baking Powder
- 1 Scoop (30g) - Chocolate Whey
- 1 Serving (8g) - SF/FF Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Wet: -
- 2 (60g) - Egg Whites
- 2oz (56g) - Greek Yogurt
- Topping: -
- Dash (5g) - Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 Tbsp (6g) - Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Serving (15g) - Oreo Pudding Mix