- Protein: 4g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 5g
- Servings: If You Make 10 Balls
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 70
- 1Crush the nuts by hand or throw into a blender and grind to a fine powder.
- 2Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- 3Mix in honey and yogurt and form a large batter.
- 4Roll into small balls with your hands and store in fridge for 30 minutes to allow balls to congeal.
- 5Consume right away, keep in fridge for upward to one week, or freeze for a future date.
- Modern Vanilla Protein Powder (30g)1 Scoop
- Peanut Butter (64g)4 Tablespoons
- Nuts (30g)1/4th Cup
- Splenda (3g)Dash
- Honey (5g)Dash
- Yogurt (5g)Dash