- Protein: 25g
- Carbs: 32.5g
- Fat: 4g
- Servings: 2
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 212.5
- 1Combine all Dry (Splenda, Baking Powder, SF/FF Pudding mix, Whey, Pancake Mix, Dash Salt). Set Aside.
- 2Add Egg Whites, vanilla extract, and Greek Yogurt use a hand blender to stir. Once batter is formed set aside.
- 3Use Cooking Spray to coat a medium skillet.
- 4Drop 2 Spoonful’s of batter onto the skillet and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes. When it starts to bubble, flip the pancake over. Rinse and repeat until all pancakes are cooked.
- 5Mix powdered peanut butter with water to form a smooth glaze.
- 6Top Pancakes with peanut butter glaze.
- Complete Pancake Mix1.5 Servings (60g)
- Whey Protein1 Scoop (35g)
- Baking PowderDash (3g)
- SplendaDash (3g)
- SF/FF Jello Pudding Mix1 Serving (8g)
- SaltDash (1g)
- Egg Whites2 (60g)
- Greek Yogurt2oz (56g)
- Vanilla ExtractDash (2g)
- Powdered Peanut Butter2 Tbsp (11g)