Protein Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time: 5-10 mins.
Total Time: 7 mins.
- Serving Size333g
This isn’t your standard pumpkin spice latte. It’s low-calorie in comparison to the conventional choices, and won’t break the bank. On top of saving you macros with this protein pumpkin spice latte, it tastes great and is a simple creation!
Side Notes: You’ll notice that we don’t include the whip in the macros listed, we made it an optional addition (don’t worry, it only adds a little fat to the macros).
Also, if you’re cutting and low on macros, you can opt for Stevia. Stevia is a herbal sweetener and a blessing for people who want spare their carbs while tracking. (Macros substituting honey for stevia: P: 22.4g/C: 2.6g/0g)
- Add collagen, spice, and sweetener to the bottom of your cup
- Brew coffee
- Whip it good, and Enjoy!
- 10 oz. (284 grams) - Warm or Cold Brewed Dark Roast Coffee
- 4 tbsp. (24 grams) - Bulletproof Collagen
- 1 tsp. (4.2 grams) - Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp. (21 grams) - Honey
- For less carbs: 1 packet (1 gram) - Stevia in the Raw
- Optional: 2 tbsp. (28.3 grams) - Redi-Whip Whipped Cream