Pumpkin Spice Protein Loaves
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Serving Size1/2 loaf
Pumpkin Spice is good anytime of the year. This Pumpkin Spice Protein Loaves recipe gives you an awesome macro friendly snack, you can use preworkout or when you are a bit hungry. Just a half loaf will give you 25 grams of protein to help satisfy your hungry.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry and form batter.
- Coat a Pyrex dish with cooking spray and fill batter into dish and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Pull out of oven and place on cooling rack. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- 1 Scoop - Vanilla Protein (30g)
- 1 Tsp - Baking Powder (3g)
- Dash - Cinnamon (3g)
- Dash - Splenda (3g)
- 1.5 Servings - Complete Pancake Mix Extra Fluffy (60g)
- 1 Serving - Sugar Free Fat Free Pudding Mix (8g)
- 1 Serving - MyOatmeal.com PB Lean Pumpkin Spice (12g)
- 1 Whole - Egg
- 1/2 Cup - Pumpkin (100g)