Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
Prep Time: 5-10 mins.
Total Time: 20-30 mins.
- Serving Size103.5g
It’s Fall and that means pumpkin spice everything. Unfortunately, a lot of pumpkin spice recipes are tougher to fit into macros or to justify when you want to eat more volume. We are here to change that with our pumpkin spice protein pancakes. This is an incredibly straightforward recipe and delicious of course.
Without further presentation, see below for the recipe details for these pumpkin spice protein pancakes.
- Heat griddle.
- Mix pancake powder, water, eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice.
- Spray with coconut/olive oil spray to prevent sticking.
- Add 1/4 cup batter to the pan.
- Wait until the pancakes bubble.
- Flip, it baby.
- Add syrup and Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup (64 grams) - Kodiak Protein Power Cakes
- 1/4 cup (32 grams) - Water
- 2 large (60 grams) - egg whites
- 1/4 cup (32 grams) - Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp. (4.2 grams) - Pumpkin Spice
- 6 tbsp.(14.81 grams) - Aunt Jemima Light Maple Syrup
- Optional: 2 scoops (24 grams) - Bulletproof Collagen