Smoked Salmon Sushi
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 10 mins.
- Serving Size198g
Sushi is known for being an “acquired taste”. With so many still not on the bandwagon due to it being an uncooked meat, this is where cooked “sushi” steps in. Our smoked salmon sushi roll fits this bill, it can appease both sides of the fence.
It rocks both the flavors of traditional sushi rolls but is cooked and easy to prepare for those hesitant to try the uncooked variety. With that said, go on, give this smoked salmon sushi roll a try! It may be a nice segue into the traditional method.
- On a sheet of nori, lay out smoked salmon in a row
- Add thinly sliced carrots, cucumber, and avocado
- Roll tightly, and use water at the edge of the nori to seal it
- Cut in inch size bites with a sharp knife dipped in water to prevent sticking
- 2.5 grams (1 sheet) - Nori
- 113 grams or 4 oz - Smoked Salmon
- 18 grams - Carrot, thinly sliced
- 26 grams - Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 38 grams - Avocado